keskiviikko 30. kesäkuuta 2010

Things I Like, Or Have, Or Want To Learn Etc.

Most of these pictures aren't mine. I'm gonna write my name under those pics that are mine. Others i've found from the internet, i don't own them. If someone finds their picture here and doesn't want me to use it, just let me know and i'll delete it and never use it again.

---

I learned to make muffins (blueberry & seed).

                                                                                    -sam-

                                                                                                 -sam-

I love my cups and stuff. Real treasures.

                                                                                   -sam-

                                                                                               -sam-


Oh, and all these cans and cases...

                                                                                                 -sam-




I want to learn to crochet lace. 





Pretty doilies :)



My oregano + a doily.


                                                                                    -sam-


I've just started to cross-stitch and i'm gonna go to the next level and make a pillowcase like this.

And there's my dolly and quilt i bought about a year ago.

                                                                                     -sam-


I want to learn to stitch (not cross-stitch, the other way, u know...[embroidery? is that the word?]).


And someday i want to make my own (patchwork)quilt.





I like all kind of "granny-stuff", doing handiworks and crafts, slippers, doilies, scrafs, you know, all that. I've always like those things but it aggravated when my grandma died about a year ago and i really miss being at her place, the smell, the food, her lifestyle...


Books. Reading. Browsing. Library.




Flowers. Roses. All the colors. And the scents.




I love that lamp. And i want to see that movie.


And something in this picture is very comforting. Pretty, thick socks and heavy blankets, lots of books on the nightstand...


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti