maanantai 12. heinäkuuta 2010

Decoration inspiration

Me and my boyfriend are planning on moving in together. Of course, first, we have to find out how moving under a same roof affects on our incomes, but right now i'm worrying about how our decorative styles clash and how i can stand that his ugly, soulless stuff is mixed with my lovely things that are not just meant to be used, but they also have sentimental value. I like all pretty stuff, retro style and i have a lot of knick-knacks, candles and i don't want anyone to touch them and especially not to move them! But, well, i care about things looking nice and pretty and he doesn't really care about appearance, therefore; i'm going to take the charge of decoration! (And he kind-of said that i have free-hands [full-power] on that matter.) 

So... here's some ideas, perhaps too many ideas. I like way many different styles, maybe i should concentrate on one or two styles and follow them, so that it wouldn't be so mix-and-match, like my appartment is now.


I love this room. I usually need colors around me, but this room is so fresh and clean, and oh, that big mirror!


Okay, well this is more like me, but more clean-cut and uncluttered. I like this a lot.


I want at least one wall of the appartment to have a beautifull vintage wallpaper like this.


Retro sheets, warm colors...


I'm going to do this! That huge map is just so perfect. And i already have that kind-of low bookshelf :D


Ideas for my own area for my small items, laptop and typewriter.




Note to self: buy pictureframes. I have many posters and they look much much much better in frames + assemble the small pictures to collages.  


Owl and deer figurines, love'em! :)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti