keskiviikko 14. heinäkuuta 2010

Favorites come in Fives (week 28)

I'm starting my first weekly series, it's called Favorites come in Fives :)

So, every week (perhaps later i pick a specific day of the week) i list some of my favorite things and maybe add some relating pictures too.


the smell of fresh cut grass

an empty basin and clean counters

staying up all night because I can't put my book down

craft stores

gorgeous clouds



P.S. I haven't taken these photos and as i said before, if you recognize your picture here, just let me know and i'll delete it and never use it again. This includes every post i have in this blog and i try to remember to mention every time i post a picture that is it mine or someone elses. I think it's only fair, but i also don't see anything wrong to borrow others pictures, unless they specificly say that they don't want their pictures to be used in anywhere else. What do you think? :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti